Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

General Information


​Who are my legislators?

Senate District 35 - Denise Harper Angel

502-564-2470 - e-mail

Representative - Tom ​Burch

502-564-8100 - e-mail​​​

Where do I get my driver's license?
DMV  502-574-5700

Where do I get car tags?
DMV  502-574-5700​

Where do I get handicap tags?
DMV  502-574-5700

What is West Buechel Property Tax Rate?

What do my tax dollars pay for?

Police Protection, Garbage and Recycling Services, Street Repairs, Street Signs, Traffic Lights and upkeep of City Property.​​