There will be a Public Hearing of the West Buechel City Council on
August 13, 2020 at 6:30 PM to discuss the Ad Valorem Tax Assessment
and the Levying of Ad Valorem Tax for General Operating Purpose of the
City of West Buechel for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
TO WEST BUECHEL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES
CITY HALL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC MONDAY thru FRIDAY
8:00 am TO 4:00 PM
- All visitors must stay 6' apart from each other while in line to enter City Hall.
- Each person MUST stop at the Sani-Station located at the main entrance.
- Each person MUST be wearing a face mask before approaching the Sani-Station (If you are not wearing a face mask, you will be denied entry).
- Once at the Sani-Station, you will be required to complete a Public Entry Log Form.
- You will also be required to allow the attendant at the door to take your temperature. If you have a temperature, you will be denied entry.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands before being allowed to enter.
- Once you have accomplished all of the above, you will be allowed entry. ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME MAY ENTER.
- Once inside, you may conduct business at the glass window and exit through the opposite door from which you entered.
- There will be NO public restrooms while the Healthy at Work Phases are in force!
This is for our Community's safety! We don't want to spread the virus and risk losing any of ourcitizens, you all are important to us!
Mayor Brenda Moore
West Buechel is a city in Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 1,301 at the 2000 census. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2), all of it land.
The City of West Buechel, in partnership and communication with residents and businesses, is dedicated to:
- Providing a safe, healthy, welcoming atmosphere where people choose to live
- Promoting economic vitality and strategically positioning West Buechel for the future
- Supporting planned growth and influencing decisions that impact the city
- Building an inclusive informed city with opportunities for all
- Meeting service demands through high quality customer service, innovation, a positive work environment, and a commitment to excellence
Download a PDF file with historical information about the City of West Buechel, Kentucky.